Friday, August 27, 2010

Rock Star Party!

Olivia turned five on August 17th.  We celebrated with a rock star party on
August 22nd at the Sequoia Lodge - a part of Oakland Parks and Recreation. 
It was a great day and a great venue.  Here are a few photos from my friends
Claire and Michael.  I don't know why I didn't get any photos.  Too busy
hosting this fun event.  I almost forgot to tell you we had a band come and
play!  My neighbor is 12 and his band is called halfway.  They did a GREAT
job.  You can see their performance here.  Enjoy!
 
Lil Rock Stars Olivia & Madeleine
Each star had a childs name on it




















VIP passes












































Pretty balloons
Halfway gets ready to play
Getting ready for the Pinata!
Sophia playing with the garland
P is for PINATA!
Sara & Scarlett making Rock Star t-shirts
Rock Star cake

Goody Bags!
Black & Pink pom poms

No comments:

Post a Comment